- A description of the artistic project or research that will be developed during the residency (general description, steps of the project…): 3500 characters max. (not including spaces) that can be accompanied by visuals
- A cover letter that especially details the importance of being in France for your project (conceptual, geographical, practical, social...link): 2 pages max.
- A portfolio of past projects: 30 pages max.
- A detailed CV or biography: 5 pages max.
- Diana Campbell Betancourt: artistic director of the Samdani Art Foundation and curator of the Dhaka Art Summit (USA & Bangladesh)
- Vinciane Despret: philosopher of sciences, Professor at the University of Liège and at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Christine Macel: Chief Curator at the Centre Pompidou (France)
- Simon Njami: curator, artistic director of the 12th and 13th edition of Dak’art (Cameroon & Switzerland)
- Hans Ulrich Obrist: artistic director of the Serpentine Galleries (UK)
- Philippe Vergne: director of the Serralves Foundation, in Porto (Portugal & France)
The contact address is: firstname.lastname@example.org